ORLANDO, Fla. (Nov. 23, 2015) – SeaWorld Orlando released details today on the return of its highly anticipated “Blue Friday” deals providing shoppers with special pricing on exclusive park experiences and admission to SeaWorld and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s Waterpark.
Blue Friday deals provide the best value to experience SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and allow the fun to continue throughout 2016, including all of SeaWorld’s special festivals and concerts.
Deals include the following buy one, get one free (BOGO) offers and are available online-only:
- BOGO SeaWorld Orlando One-Year Annual Pass (savings of $156)
- BOGO SeaWorld Orlando/Aquatica One-Year Annual Pass (savings of $192)
- BOGO Any-Day SeaWorld Orlando ticket (savings of $99)
- BOGO SeaWorld Orlando Quick Queue Unlimited (savings of $19)
- BOGO Dolphins Up-Close Tour (savings up to $59)
- BOGO Wild Arctic Up-Close Tour (savings up to $59)
- Buy one, get one 50% off All-Day Dining voucher for SeaWorld Orlando (savings of $17.50 for two)
- 25% off online merchandise at ShamuShop.com
- BOGO select in-park holiday ornaments, snow globes and plush at Wild Arctic and Emporium gift shops
To participate in this year’s Blue Friday and view the incredible deals, fans MUST register online to receive SeaWorld Orlando’s e-mail updates or already be subscribed. They can do so by visitingSeaWorldOrlando.com. Blue Friday deals will be e-mailed to subscribers today, Nov. 23, along with official details about these limited-time offers. Fans can subscribe at any moment between now and November 30 to participate.
These can’t-miss deals are only available online from 12:01 a.m. (EST) Friday, November 27, until 11:59 p.m. Monday, November 30, 2015.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration
It’s the most wonderful time of the year with waves of holiday spirit, seas of trees and twinkling lights during SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration.
Guests will enjoy this wintery, watery wonderland and entertainment inspired by the natural world and holiday cheer. Guests can journey to the North Pole on THE POLAR EXPRESS Experience where they can meet the jolly Santa Claus. With holiday treats from Santa to Shamu®, presents to penguins, and elves to Elmo, SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration™ is where holiday memories are made.
The Christmas celebration takes place this weekend Nov. 27-29 and during the following days in December: 4-6, 11-13, and 18-31.
For more information on SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, please visit SeaWorldOrlando.com. Stay connected with Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Join the conversation with #SeaWorld and #SeaWorldChristmas.
What do you think about SeaWorld’s “Blue Friday” deals? Let us know by commenting below! You can follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, Periscope, YouTube, Google+, and Tumblr! Also, TP&T is now available on Apple News! Just search “Theme Parks and Travels” in the app, and hit the subscribe button!